We've tried to make the ordering process as easy and as quick as possible, whilst ensuring that you get the product you want.
Online Orders - Stock Designs
You can pay for your online order in one of four ways:
- Credit / Debit Card – Your card payment will be processed by Realex Global Iris, which is the payment processing gateway for HSBC.
- PayPal - Select this option if you want to use your PayPal account.
- Telephone - Once you've placed your order online you will be sent an order confirmation requesting that you contact us with your card details. Your payment will be processed through the Realex Global Iris payment gateway.
- Cheque - Payment can be made by cheque. Once you've placed your order online you will be sent an order confirmation requesting that you send us a cheque. Please note that we will prepare your order ready for manufacture on receipt of your order notification through this website. On receipt of your cheque manufacturing will commence and your order will be despatched once the cheque has cleared our bank.
- Once you are happy with your quotation we will email you with instructions on how to pay for your badges through our website giving you the same payments options as above.
A receipted VAT invoice will be sent with your order.
- Stock Badges - these include:
Nationality & name badges
Nationality, name and blood group badges
Name and blood group badges
The above stock designs can be purchased directly online from this website. No origination / set-up contribution charges are applicable to these badges.
- Custom Badges - these include:
Once we have received your enquiry we will acknowledge receipt and send you a quotation, usually within 6 hours. Once you are happy with your quotation we will email you with instructions on how to pay for your badges through our website, giving you the same payment options as for stock badges and allowing us to manage the process efficiently.
Whilst we can work from any image format (not MAC), some images require more work than others to convert into digital embroidery. We therefore have 3 tiers of digital origination / set-up contribution charges, as follows:
- Low Res = £3.50 per design. This charge applies to low resolution images below 150dpi (typically pulled from websites).
- Med Res = £1.50 per design. This charge applies to medium resolution images of 150-299dpi.
- * Hi Res = £0.00 per design. This charge applies to higher resolution images of 300dpi + and original artwork.
We provide the following delivery options:
UK Signed For (1-3 days) – This option uses the Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery service, which aims to deliver within 1 to 3 days but does not guarantee this.
UK Express (1 day) – This option uses the Royal Mail Special Delivery service, which guarantees next day delivery by 1:00pm.
Euro Signed For (2-5 days) – This option uses the Royal Mail Tracked and Signed For delivery service, which aims to deliver within Europe in 2 to 5 days.
Euro Express (1-3 days) – This option uses either UPS, TNT or DHL express European delivery services, whichever service provides the quickest delivery option to your destination at the time of despatch.
Worldwide Signed For (4-10 days) – This option uses the Royal Mail Tracked & Signed For, which aims to deliver within 4 to 10 days. Ultimate delivery times are dependent on the delivery performance of the destination postal delivery. Click here for map of coverage and services available.
Worldwide Express (1-3 days) - This option uses either UPS, TNT or DHL express Worldwide delivery services, whichever service provides the quickest delivery option to your destination at the time of despatch.
UK Orders - Unless requested otherwise, orders above £50 are automatically upgraded to the Royal Mail Special Delivery service at no extra cost to the customer, unless requested otherwise. If your order is under £50 and urgent please select the guaranteed next day delivery option at the checkout.
Guaranteed Delivery Services – Please note that we commission these delivery services on behalf of our customers in good faith that the service providers will deliver as promised. Please be assured that your complete satisfaction with every aspect of our service is paramount to us but unfortunately sometimes things can go wrong which are completely out of our control. If you do have any concerns about an expected delivery please contact us as soon as possible and we will do everything within our power to rectify the situation for you.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the product supplied, we will replace or refund at our discretion. The original badges must be returned to us to allow us to inspect the problem before any replacements or refunds can be issued. Any issues with the badges must be notified within 3 days of receipt of your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Terms & Conditions -
Full Terms & Conditions can be viewed here Ts & Cs